Mike Montague interviews Cal Thomas on How to Succeed at Hiring in a Tight Labor Market.
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at hiring in a tight labor market
- Have a plan and actively execute it
- Thoughts become things
- 10% of your time should be in recruiting mode
- Hire slowly, fire quickly
- You need a pipeline
- Use the S.E.A.R.C.H. model
- Create a diverse team
- Use behavioral interviews
- Ask your employees to help you recruit new employees
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library.
Share this article: